Discover 2000 years of history at five great attractions
With such a fascinating and diverse history, from Romans to Railways and Vikings; Traders to Victorian Industry, York is one of the premier Groups destination in the UK. Your group can explore the city’s heritage through our five world-class attractions at a competitive price to suit all budgets.
Exclusive benefits for groups:
- Guaranteed entry times to the attractions enabling you to plan your day in York
- Free familiarisation visits for the group organiser
- Free admission for the group leader and coach driver
- Group discount for parties of 15 or more including discounted guide books
- Dedicated group booking liaison
|Groups Prices (per person)||Barley Hall||Barley Hall & JORVIK*||Barley Hall & DIG||Barley Hall & The Richard III and Henry VII Experience|
*The severe flooding York suffered in December 2015 has caused major damage to JORVIK Viking Centre – as such the centre will remain closed until Spring 2017. For more information on the flood please click here.