The JORVIK Group Pastport
- Pastport valid for 12 months only when redeemed at any JORVIK Group attraction.
- Should The JORVIK Group expand or decrease its number of attractions during the 12 months you purchased the Pastport, there will be no increase in price nor shall there be any refunds to you, but you will have access to all JORVIK Group attractions should a new attraction come under The JORVIK Group for the remainder of your Pastport’s 12 month life.
- Fast Track admission to JORVIK Viking Centre is only available with Pastport purchases made online or via the Reservations department on 01904 615505.
- Fast Track admission to JORVIK is not included in Pastport purchases made in person at any JORVIK Group attractions. However, you can upgrade your Pastport to include a Fast Track time slot for just £1. Please call 01904 615505 for more details.
- Please bring proof of ID with you when using your Pastport for admission.
- The 12 months free admission applies from the date of your first visit to one of The JORVIK Group attractions. If booking online or via the box office, the 12 months admission will commence from your first visit not the date you purchased the Pastport.
- Pastport purchases made online will not be sent out via post but will be available for collection from any of The JORVIK Group attractions on your first visit. Please bring confirmation of your purchase with you.
- Customers booking online are eligible for free Fast Track admission (normally charged at a £1 supplement) subject to the payment of the standard £1 booking fee.
For more information call 01904 615505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org